- Competitive Pay
- W-2 Employee with Flexible Schedule
- Quarterly Bonus
- CEU Yearly Stipend
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Administrative Support
- Supportive Team Environment & Positive Work Culture!
- Exceptional clinical skills
- Outgoing and highly personable
- Hard working, driven, and loyal
- Thrives working independently AND as a part of a team
- Dedicated to expanding their knowledge and deepening skills (learning never ends!)
- Highly interested in working with individuals whom have experienced trauma AND/OR children and adolescents
- Ready and able to dedicate themselves wholeheartedly to a minimum of 28-35 45 minute sessions per week.
- Participate in networking events, and assist in marketing the practice in order to continue to grow our referral base and recognition in the community
- Master’s or Doctorate
Required License or Certification:
- Current State of New York license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LMHC
- Provisionally Licensed Candidates will be considered. Supervision is available.
- Interested in working evenings and weekends to accommodate clients’ busy schedule.
- Prior private practice experience working with long-term clients
- 2 + year’s experience post independent license
- Specialized niche, training, or certification which would benefit our clients (i.e. EMDR, TF-CBT, Cognitive Processing Therapy, Gottman, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Postpartum, DBT, etc.)
- Interested in writing blogs and desire to write 1 blog posts per month