Raising A New Generation
For parents of LGBTQIA+ youth who want to go from feeling confused and distant to empowered and connected.
Your child has told you they are part of the LGBTQIA+ community. They no longer want to use the name you have called them since before they were born. You fear that you are losing them. They seem angry, annoyed and distant. Who is this child? How do I support them? What will this change mean for the life I envisioned?
Benefits of Joining Raising A New Generation:
- Learn how to support family members with their own sexual and/or gender identity.
- Become more knowledgeable of what LGBTQIA+ is.
- Improve your relationships with family members or friends who are a part of the LGBT+ community.
- Gain your own support for the questions and concerns you may have.
- Identify how you can become an ally to your loved ones.